Wednesday, January 21, 2015

21/365 {happy birthday to me}




21/365

It always snows on my birthday. Always.  I can't ever remember a birthday without snowfall on my special day.  I always imagine a gaggle of Angels throwing glitter down from heaven just for me.  Passed loved ones and pets saying "happy birthday!" from Heaven.  It's a good thing I love the snow.  I got home just in time to get a few photos of our beloved playhouse freshly covered with today's snowfall.  We love this playhouse and it has brought countless hours of fun for Cadie.  And now Jordan has a little obsession with the playhouse and it's doorbell, door, windows, stovetop and sink.  Year round, this is just a special imagination evoking place to play.  Thanks to Nanny and Poppy for this special gift, and for Aunt Kelly's help getting it in just the right spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment